Yoganomics is pleased to announce that we have partnered with always-at-aum yoga school. The next 200 hour yoga teacher training will be January 2020.
Welcome to the 7-Week Intensive 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training!
We’re excited to be bringing this group together to share the teachings we so deeply love that have become an integral part of our lives. Our mission is to provide quality instruction to deepen the desire, knowledge, and skill of students who wish to share their practice and Yoga journey with others as facilitators of personal growth, inner peace, and mind/body health.
Trainers: Robin Appel Maida – (Arula Mukti): firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenna DiPaolo – (Lila Ananya): Jennamdipaolo@gmail.com Jude Levy – (Tushti): Jude@justbreatheyoga.com Nick Viscovich – (Vishanka): email@example.com Regina McGowan – (Samarasa): firstname.lastname@example.org
2032 Route 112 Medford, NY 11763
Owners: Candy Vetrano and Danielle Gagnon
January 6, 2020-February 26, 2020 - (No Class February 17-21, 2020)
Monday-Friday from 10a-2p
Training will include instruction on the following topics:
• Teaching Methodology
• Yoga Philosophy
• Chanting and Mantras
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Human Energy and Chakra System
• Pranayama and Meditation
• Asana Lab for 109 Yoga Poses
• Injury Management and Sequencing Around Injuries
• Prenatal Yoga
• Restorative Yoga
• Contact Yoga
• Trauma Training
• Business Management
Training Investment: $3,000
• Early Bird Special: Save $400!! Pay $2,600 in full 30-days prior to start of training.
• Special: Save $200!! Pay $2,800 in full by start of training.
• Payment Plan: Pay $500 when registering and $500 each the 5-months of the training.
If a trainee decides to drop out of the training before it is completed he/she is still responsible to pay the remaining balance. They may keep the materials and complete the training at a later time at no additional cost for the training. They may be subject to additional fees for materials.
All fees include a 335-page curriculum and (30) additional yoga classes. The classes will be made available once the training is confirmed to be running and they will expire on the last day of training.
• Attend all training sessions. If a student misses a training session(s) they simply have to make up the missed session(s) at any one of our locations at no additional charge. There is no time limit to do this. Students have the option to make up the missed session(s) in a private lesson(s) for an additional fee of $75/hr. Each missed session can be completed in a 1-2hr private lesson.
• Attend (30) yoga classes.
• Complete all written homework and reading assignments.
• Pay yoga teacher training balance.
What to Bring: Some of the training sessions begin with a yoga practice so we suggest wearing comfortable clothing and perhaps bring a change of clothes. Students are given a training curriculum to bring to class each session along with other materials listed on the agenda. We suggest bringing a pen, highlighter, and a notebook. Please feel free to bring snacks.